[AccessD] A little help, please

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Mar 30 11:15:55 CDT 2009

You can IF the PK is not an autonumber type of entity, IOW IF the PK is the value itself.  If it is
an autonumber, then the two tables would each have their own PKs which might (will eventually) collide.

Also of course the combo could be bound to a field where there is no referential integrity, i.e. the
value is just being placed into a text field (for example).

If you are trying to accomplish the "typical" combo bound to a FK in a table, then a UNION is
dubious at best.