[AccessD] A little help, please

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 11:57:53 CDT 2009

I agree, it's just a way to quickly concatenate the identifiers because I
wouldn't use a bound control in this particular situation. If the source is
known, you don't even need the hidden column.

Susan H.

That certainly helps the programmer decide if something needed editing, but
it does not solve the
"bound to a FK" issue.  If the two tables have different data but the same
values for a PK, AND you
are binding the PK to an FK in the currently displayed table, then you have
a problem.

I was assuming that one table was dynamic and the other was static -
imported data or something like
that.