[AccessD] Query doesn't delete

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Mon Mar 30 16:04:05 CDT 2009

When I try to run the following query I get a message Specify the Table you wish to Delete Records from. It shows the records in datasheet view. I just will not delete.

DELETE DISTINCTROW [tbl Inactive Producers Any Day Prior Month].PID, [tbl Inactive Producers Any Day Prior Month].Well_Number, [tbl Inactive Producers Any Day Prior Month].Status
FROM [tbl Inactive Producers Any Day Prior Month] INNER JOIN [tbl Status During Prior Month] ON [tbl Inactive Producers Any Day Prior Month].PID = [tbl Status During Prior Month].PID
WHERE ((([tbl Status During Prior Month].Status) In ("FL","FM","FH","SL","SM","SH","SP","PL","PM","PH","RP","RM","RH","RL")));

Chester Kaup
Engineering Technician
Kinder Morgan CO2 Company, LLP
Office (432) 688-3797
FAX (432) 688-3799

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.