[AccessD] Copy Protection Needed

Robert robert at servicexp.com
Fri May 1 10:55:25 CDT 2009

I hate software that utilizes a hardware derived key. What happens if the
developer goes out of business? When it comes time to install that new hard
drive or simply reformat and start over again you'll be out of luck. I know
this is much more likely with smaller companies but it has happened.

I know it's not as secure to use a registration information based key system
(User & Company Information), but it is much safer for your customers (and
you for the software you use)... ;-)

WBR
Robert