[AccessD] Form corruption

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at aiuholdings.com
Fri May 1 15:09:32 CDT 2009

Janet,

Sounds more like he's an out-house waste of space: 100% of the time he has no answer! What else does he consult on?

As to your problem. The copy you are developing on: is it stored on a network drive? Do you get the same issues if you work on a copy on your local hard drive? What I'm driving at is that perhaps you have a bad network connection and that is causing the trouble.

Lambert