[AccessD] SPAM-LOW: Re: Video Rental Application

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue May 5 12:32:47 CDT 2009

OhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNoooOhNooooOhNooo

Do not EVER use one of the "database wizard apps".

Can you say "summer intern".  In this case "who sold vacuum cleaners in their prior job".

And is now working on their psychology degree studying the frustration level of human adults when
using hokey computer programs written by summer interns!

OTOH if you want to come in and rescue the poor schmucks with a decent app, then yea, definitely
loose one of the database wizard apps on them.