[AccessD] Lebans PDF code in Vista SOLVED BUT DIFFERENT

Carolyn Johnson cjlabs at worldnet.att.net
Wed May 6 17:58:32 CDT 2009

I agree.  Unfortunately, it this case, the image is the user's logo and can be anywhere on the user's computer.   The user selects the image through a common dialog control when setting up the database.

It was misleading that for this particular image, it was located in the Program Files folder and was then moved with the database files to Vista's Users folders, and the path was not changed.    I now have code that checks that the path is valid before running Lebans code, in case the database files are moved in the future.

Carolyn Johnson