[AccessD] OT: Vista

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Thu May 7 17:13:24 CDT 2009

I'd say it was more a list of "10 things that Vista does better than XP" rather than a reason to
move now.

With the imminent release of Windows7,  moving to Vista now means you either get stuck
with a dog or have to do two re-instals to get "Vista done right" which from all  reports
appear to be what Windows 7 is.

I certainly won't be upgrading any XP machines to Vista and am advising my clients to hold
off on purchasing new workstations until they come bundled with W7.