[AccessD] Form Corruption, Part II

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Tue May 12 10:01:43 CDT 2009

I don't know if this will be any help for you, but I once had a form which
started crashing the db every time it was opened.  I did a decompile and
rebuilt the database by starting from scratch and re-importing everything,
to no avail.  It eventually discovered that I had modified the form's
underlying recordsource sql, and it was this that was causing the problem.
When I built a standalone query to test, it was immediately obvious that it
wasn't working.  Once I fixed the recordsource, the form started working
again.

Doug Steele