[AccessD] Random ina query

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri May 15 12:26:14 CDT 2009

Hi Susan

So know you remember what you previously forgot you had forgotten.
And you are right (last paragraph), that's how it is - it's about the relaunch - it is quite simple and there are no particulars to forget.

I was getting nervous for a moment ...

/gustav

>>> ssharkins at gmail.com 15-05-2009 19:09:00 >>>
Well, like I mentioned, depending on RAND()'s argument, that won't always be
the case, that's where RANDOMIZE() comes in handy. But knowing when it's
needed is the key.

Interestingly, there's a bit with relaunching the database -- I don't
remember the particulars, but would be easy enough to test. You'll get
random results until you close the database and then when you relaunch,
it'll start the sequence all over again. But like I said... I've forgotten
the particulars. :)

Susan H.