[AccessD] FW: Formula in Report not Calculating

Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com Elizabeth.J.Doering at wellsfargo.com
Wed May 20 14:39:41 CDT 2009

If you don't want to display the field Description, exclude it from the query.  Then it will also be excluded from your report.

Thanks,

Liz

612.667.2447 (o)

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message. Thank you for your cooperation.