[AccessD] Thunderbird junk filter

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue May 26 16:23:03 CDT 2009

Good point..

Max

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
Sent: 26 May 2009 21:43
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Thunderbird junk filter

I beg to  disagree.

Just because some list members occassionally slip up and post to Access
instead of Tech
or SQL, is no reason to combine them.

I use a comprehensive set of Autofilters to keep all of my messages
organised.  I really
don't want to have to manual move Access, SQL, VB  and miscellaneous Tech
discussions
into different folders.

--
Stuart