[AccessD] Access Lock File problem

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed May 27 16:11:50 CDT 2009

One cautionary note on this method:

I have ran into this situation a few times and if the Access FE is bound to
the Access BE cutting the connection can result data corruption. I have had
a couple of rather serious results when working with MDBs for government
agencies.

My recommendation is the either build an application without bound
connections or use a more robust DB like MS SQL/Oracle/MySQL etc.

Jim