[AccessD] MS Accounting discontinued

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Sun Nov 1 16:19:38 CST 2009

...you and me as well ...QB "PRO" is such a joke as a multi-user system I
get steamed every time I'm compelled to save some client's ass who's
accountant insists he use it ...it's a market just begging to be filled by
someone ...but I tried MS Accounting and took a pass on it ...how they could
be that wide of the mark beats the hell out of me ...take the single user
version of QB PRO, dupe it in a clean lab, then make it work over a
multi-user network using SQL Server Express as the be ...seems simple, eh
...but if you actually jumped through the hoops to try and set MS Accounting
up for a small business, its supposedly target audience, you'd have to
wonder if the people on the Dynamics team didn't do their level best to
sabotage MS Accounting from the start ...I can't think of any other reason
for such a lousy product out of MS ...other than maybe they just moved the
whole Vista team over to develop MS Accounting :(

William