[AccessD] Dumb A2k7 question

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Nov 2 21:24:15 CST 2009

;)

At my class the other day I was trying to get some help with C# doing a database thing.  The tutor
wasn't much help but I showed him how easy it was to do in Access what I was trying to do in C#.  I
was using Access 2007, never having used it.  But I set up three related tables, three forms, combos
to display two of the tables, all working in about 20 minutes, even AFTER fumbling around trying to
find out how to do stuff in A2k7.

It sure is sad that they won't take the huge head start Access has and make it BETTER instead of
just prettier.  Imagine a .Net kind of framework in the background of Access.