[AccessD] Query error

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Thu Nov 12 13:38:42 CST 2009

There are no nulls in the data. The strange thing is that it runs on all my
machines, but not the clients. She is using my test mdb so we are using the
same data. The other strange thing is that the result table from the query
shows on her machine, but closes as soon as she closes the error window.
When I look this error message up on my Access help, GOGGLE, it seems that
most of the instances where it is reported have to do with date/time fields.