[AccessD] Query error

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Nov 13 09:43:02 CST 2009

Hi Bob,

I am sure there is something there that causes the problem. Hope it isn't a
service pack thing. This was supposed to be a quick response to how can I do
this one time task to check a huge data file. Don't have the time to try and
fix the problem with that machine. We got it working on another machine so
forward to the next challenge.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Doug