[AccessD] Access/SQL

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Nov 14 05:55:49 CST 2009

Hi Mark

True. I only do Access/VBA these days when maintaining code.
Working with Visual Studio is so challenging - in a positive way - and so flexible and powerful that it runs away with you leaving no wish to look back.

/gustav

>>> shamil at smsconsulting.spb.ru 14-11-2009 01:33 >>>
Hi Mark --

Have a look - http://northwind.codeplex.com

Delivered before planned schedule:

http://northwind.codeplex.com/Thread/View.aspx?ThreadId=54924

I personally have made quite some others in time or ahead planned schedule,
I guess Gustav and Charlotte also have such positive experience with
developing .NET applications...

Thank you.

--
Shamil ;)