[AccessD] Duplicates on Two Values

Hollis, Virginia hollisvj at pgdp.usec.com
Wed Nov 18 12:46:33 CST 2009

I always do use Autonumbers as PK, but thought putting the Name & Desc
as PK would be a way to check for duplicates. I didn't do it that way -
I tried it for a bit as a test - but changed it back.

********

I think thats what this form is doing, entering the initial items into

the system.

I'd recommend using an autonumber PKID instead of using Item Name
andItem Desc.

Any table/form that needs to store the item in question should store

the autonumber PKID.

If the item description changes at a later date, you only have to

change it in one place.