[AccessD] Duplicates on Two Values

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:22:21 CST 2009

Doesn't that check if Item Number and Item Description equal each other?

I assume (and we know what happens when I do that!) that she wants to prevent
a duplicate entry if the item number and item description already
exist,but allow
an item number with a different description (or misspelled
description) to be entered.