[AccessD] Access/SQL

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Nov 21 08:26:44 CST 2009

Hi Rocky:

Java is the most used language in the programming world. All the
universities, that I know, teach it in their computer science courses.
Google is written in a combination of Java and JavaScript. Below is the best
list of languages and their status that I have found:

http://www.tiobe.com/index.php/content/paperinfo/tpci/index.html

Jim