[AccessD] Currency symbols

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Mon Nov 30 10:50:09 CST 2009

Doesn't have to if you use code.  In the Open event of the report, populate a module level variable using the call to the function.  Then use that variable to populate the individual fields or format the individual currency values.  If you're using Format anyhow, it should be no slower.

Charlotte Foust