[AccessD] Access 2010 - Publish To Sharepoint

Steve Schapel miscellany at mvps.org
Mon Nov 30 18:35:20 CST 2009

You are correct, Mark.  You can't use VBA with Access web applications.  As
far as I know, there has never been any suggestion that you would be able
to.  You need to use macros.  Even then, there are macro actions that are
not available in web apps.  Just like there is other functionality that we
take for granted in client apps, but they are not available in web apps -
lots of query stuff for example.  It definitely requires quite a change of
mindset, if you decide you want to use this aspect of Access.

Regards
Steve