[AccessD] treeview control

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 15:09:10 CDT 2009

A.D.
Your suggestions did not quite hit the point I was attempting to make, which
was Multiple Children Per Parent, each Child residing in a unique table.
Consider this example:

Customers
   Locations
      Machines
   ContactPersons

In the above sketch, both Locations and ContactPersons are children of
Customers. I want these on separate nodes within the Customers node. I can
(and already have) figured out the first part of the problem, i.e.
Customers, Locations and Machines, but the second part still eludes me. How
to create the Locations node and the ContactPersons node, both being
children of the parent node Customers? That's the part I cannot figure out.

TIA.
Arthur