[AccessD] Access 2007 Reports

Dale Kalsow dkalsow at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 6 12:04:03 CDT 2009

I was wondering if anyone had any words of wisdom for me.

I have an Access 2007 report with two sorts and then one Group Break.  Currently the groupbreak is not working - it is breaking on everything even though the data is correct (I have verifed it by printing it).

If I take out the second sort the groupbreaking works fine but as soon as I add it back in the report runs incorrect again.

Does any one know what to look for?  When I exclude the second sort that data is on not sorted correctly so the only other option that I see would be bring the two sorts together into one field in the report query.

thanks!

Dale