[AccessD] Postion a Pop-up form

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Tue Oct 6 17:30:32 CDT 2009

Hi Tony

Look to the "MoveSize" function

I have used it in the past - I can't find that code (Much like you) but I found
this on the net - It may be of use

It opens the form just under the menu bar and just to the left of centre and
changes the size a bit too
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Const conInchesToTwips = 1440   'enables you to specify dimensions in Inches
Dim intRight As Integer, intDown As Integer, intWidth As Integer, intHeight As
Integer

DoCmd.Restore

intRight = (3 * conInchesToTwips)
intDown = 0
intWidth = (5 * conInchesToTwips)
intHeight = (5.5 * conInchesToTwips)

DoCmd.MoveSize intRight, intDown, intWidth, intHeight
End Sub
Many thanks

Darren