[AccessD] Access 2007 Reports

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 04:51:43 CDT 2009

I haven't had the need to create such a report in Access 2007, but my
initial suggestion would be to create a toy report with two sorts and a
group break and if it doesn't work right, suspect a bug. If that is the
case, then I would suggest adding a calculated column that concatenates your
two sorts into one column, and then sort on that. Just a thought.
Arthur