[AccessD] Invalid Password

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 10:54:20 CDT 2009

Well, Charlotte, considering that it takes a good few minutes to boot the PC
how would they even know what the boot-up  process is doing. There is all
sorts of stuff being loaded "under the hood", most of which few of us even
know abut.  My app is just part of this.

Without my app on their desktop they would be lost.  We are totally IT bound
these days and if the app went down, they would be left with email and
discussions on last night's TV.

They have to wait and that is the end  of it, regardless of where they are
or who they are.

My app has loaded before the other stuff even hits their eyes (Outlook, IE,
etc).

It is  all part and parcel of "preparing their pc for their day's work"  It
is not optional and is also very essential.   The only time they may be
aware of it is if they have to bring over a version during the daytime and
then,  hey they have to wait 10-15 seconds.  It takes longer than that to
load Outlook and even longer to load IE/Firefox etc.

Anyway, ymmv as we have often said.

Max