[AccessD] Open Report from MainForm based on SubForm

Hollis, Virginia hollisvj at pgdp.usec.com
Wed Oct 14 11:06:32 CDT 2009

Tada!!! Thank you so much. I spent a full week on this one part. Now I
am behind on getting this out. I hate subforms. It has also been 6 years
since I worked in Access & am 'very' rusty (yes, I use to be on AccessD
regularly about since it started). I use to do it all the time but
changed jobs. But you know how things come back to haunt you. Thanks
again.

DoCmd.OpenReport stDocName, acViewPreview, , "VehicleInspID=" &

"Forms![frm_VehicleInspection]![frm_VehicleInspectionSub].Form![VehicleI

nspID]

Max