[AccessD] A momentary lapse of reason: Part II

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Oct 15 09:26:36 CDT 2009

Hi John

Well, then try with UNION ALL - this _will_ return all records if you remove your filter (which by the way does look weird and dubious):

SELECT
  tbl_PPMSupplier.AP_No,
  tbl_PPMSupplier.SupplierID,
  tbl_PPMSupplier.GRQ
FROM
  tbl_PPMSupplier
WHERE
  (tbl_PPMSupplier.AP_No Between "2009-ap04" And  "2009-ap09")
order by
  tbl_PPMSupplier.AP_No
UNION ALL
SELECT
  tbl_Rejection.AP,
  tbl_Rejection.SupplierID,
  tbl_Rejection.QuantityAtFault
FROM
  tbl_Rejection;

/gustav

>>> Johncliviger at aol.com 15-10-2009 16:14 >>>
Hi Gustav

Thank you for comments. Your changes reduced the row count to 5093.   I'm
unhappy with some of the data so I'm going back to basics. I should have
23420 rows in the union q. 23320 in the tbl_PPMSupplier and 100 in
tbl_Rejection.

Time to leave it alone for a bit.

Thanks

Johnc