[AccessD] All-In-One Date format Function:

Robert robert at servicexp.com
Wed Oct 21 14:52:42 CDT 2009

Interesting approach...... Although that would certainly work for date
entries inside the current month / year, it would fail for anything else...
Thinking about CC Expiry dates, and transactions completed in a different
month / year then processed.

There are some areas that would certainly work though..

Thanks
WBR
Robert