[AccessD] Access 2007 Question

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Oct 26 13:36:24 CDT 2009

Hi Charlotte

That nails it precisely! I recall many good hours with my HP25C and its 100 steps code (wasn't it like that?) - I loved that machine. Many years later you had "programmable" typewriters - great fun too. Not to mention the weird macro language of WordPerfect driven to extremes in the WP Macro Editor!

But those were really closed circuits. After having fooled around with the macros of Access 1.x, Access Basic was like entering a wide open space with endless options. Later I've had much the same feeling with Visual Studio and C#.

/gustav

>>> cfoust at infostatsystems.com 26-10-2009 19:00 >>>
I, personally, was writing something like those macros thirty years ago
for my calculator.  Doesn't really appeal for Access.

Charlotte Foust