[AccessD] Access 2007 Question

Collins, Darryl Darryl.Collins at anz.com
Mon Oct 26 17:08:56 CDT 2009

"I think an Access 2010 app ported to the 'net stripped of VBA will be
mostly useless"

Hah! I think just about *any* MS Office product stripped of it's VBA
would be mostly useless - I mean, why would you pay for a tarted up
version of OO or similar?
Having the ability to make the software sing and dance with VBA is where
most the values lies IMHO.

Cheers
Darryl