[AccessD] Access 2007 / 2003 install shuffle

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 09:58:56 CDT 2009

Arthur,  I installed Office 2003 first and nominated my own install
directory (I just put 2003 in the offered path).  Then rebooted etc. Then
opened and used Access - all was ok.

I then installed Office 2007 and installed to default path and told it to
use the new Outlook (I had previously exported my stuff as a precaution).

Then rebooted and use A2007- no problems.

Then exited and opened A2003  no problems.

Timings much in line with what JC posted.

Max