[AccessD] Access 2007 Question - Did you watch the Access 2010 demo

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:43:54 CDT 2009

Was there a guy there as well?

Max

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of David McAfee
Sent: 28 October 2009 16:24
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Access 2007 Question - Did you watch the Access 2010
demo

And what's with his "sleeves"? Is it me or are people with arm full of
tatoos not the person I'd show discussing my new computer software?

I mean, its not like he's selling a new Harley or tatoo gun. Cover
that stuff up!

On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 1:48 AM, Gustav Brock <Gustav at cactus.dk> wrote:
> Hi Jack
>
> I watched it with the sound turned down. I was so focussed on the stupid
hat the left guy was wearing that I forgot to release the mute button.
> And when the nice ever-smiling girl left, what more of interest could
there be to discuss? No reason to touch the mute button.