[AccessD] AccessD Digest, Vol 80, Issue 39

Klos, Susan Susan.Klos at fldoe.org
Thu Oct 29 14:51:43 CDT 2009

Sorry, Susan, mine range from 1998 to 2003.  Have you checked online?

If you need further assistance feel free to contact me.

Susan Klos
Senior Database Analyst
Florida Department of Education
Evaluation and Reporting Office
Phone: 850.245.0708
Fax: 850.245.0710
email: susan.klos at fldoe.org

Message: 4
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 09:41:58 -0400
From: "Susan Harkins" <ssharkins at gmail.com>
Subject: [AccessD] Bizarre request for old IMA article
To: <AccessD at databaseadvisors.com>

Years ago, I wrote a short article on an age-calculating expression for
Inside Microsoft Access (The Cobb Group). Somewhere in a black hole I call a
closet I have a copy of every journal, but I can't find the journal with
this particular article. It may be in my daughter's basement and if that's
the case... it's a casualty. :)

If anyone has copies of IMA going back to say... 1993/1994/1995 -- there
abouts, would you mind checking the index to see if you can find that
article? I want the expression. I'd love to have the entire article, but I
don't think that's going to happen.

Eli Journals now owns all of that content and I'm not a subscriber, so I
can't get into their online archives and it is so old that it might not be
available online anyway.

I don't need age-calculating expressions -- so sending me one won't really
help. I need THAT particular expression. :)

Susan H.