[AccessD] MS Accounting discontinued

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Oct 31 09:13:38 CDT 2009

http://blog.seattlepi.com/microsoft/archives/183698.asp

That is a rather large application.  I LOVE this:

After evaluating the product over the past few years Microsoft determined that other Microsoft
offerings such as free templates in the Office system used with Excel and the Dynamics product are
able to meet our customers' needs. The Office Small Business web site has links to free templates
for small businesses, such as invoices, expenses, time sheets, budgets and more and Microsoft's
Small Business Center is also a great resource for small businesses.

What a JOKE.  Templates in Excel are the equivalent of an accounting program?  It gives me GREAT
CONFIDENCE in Microsoft when I see a statement like that.