[AccessD] MS Accounting discontinued

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Sat Oct 31 10:03:50 CDT 2009

Translation, we couldn't market it effectively.

Have you ever used Quicken?  Designed in DOS and endlessly ported / upgraded, it is a mess.  But it
is the leader for small business.  One would logically think that ANYTHING that is real and modern
could gain a toehold but it would require serious marketing effort.