[AccessD] PDF vs Access

Mark Simms marksimms at verizon.net
Tue Sep 1 14:47:46 CDT 2009

Well, I think you are "stuck" with XML as the file format from the PDF form.
The text format option is just not a viable alternative IMHO.
Here's a great article about the pains of going from XML to Access:
http://www.databasejournal.com/features/msaccess/article.php/10895_3310901_2
/Import-XML-Data-Into-Microsoft-Access.htm

You'll have to build some intelligence in Javascript to pull this off of
course.
If you could find a way to call Access from within Acrobat's javascript
environment,
 that would be the ultimate seamless solution.

Good luck !