[AccessD] Forgotten syntax

Heenan, Lambert Lambert.Heenan at chartisinsurance.com
Wed Sep 9 09:56:39 CDT 2009

Because the code module of a form is a class module you need to make that procedure (which is really a class method) public with...

Public Sub GetResults_LC1_Check
<code>
End Sub

You will then be able to call the routine from anywhere with...

Forms!YourForm.GetResults_LC1_Check

And you *might* be able to call it with Parent.GetResults_LC1_Check from within the sub form.

HTH

Lambert