[AccessD] Winfax Pro and Access

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 17:45:22 CDT 2009

I was using Winfax to send invoices from Access a few years (3 or 4?) ago.
Unless something has changed, the API for Winfax had basically been
abandoned by Symantec.  Is Winfax Pro still available?  I'm not sure if my
client still uses the code I wrote or not - if you want, I'll send it to
you.  It's pretty straightforward - it looks like I was printing an Access
snapshot to a file then having winfax pick it up and send it.  If I remember
rightly, I had some timing issues - I had to pause 10 seconds between each
fax to let Winfax process the report.

Doug