[AccessD] Update or CancelUpdate Without Addnew or Edit

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Sep 21 19:01:35 CDT 2009

Usually when I 'fix' something I stop looking.

I told the client - who is short of funds - that the fix really didn't solve
the problem but works around it.  Given the complexity of the form, I'm not
sure that figuring out where the problem is would result in a better
solution than I already implemented. And might take a couple of hours.  Or
more.  Good for me.  Fun. But uneconomical.

Rocky