[AccessD] HELP, server completely unresponsive

Bill Patten bill_patten at embarqmail.com
Thu Sep 24 10:43:04 CDT 2009

Hi John,

You can download a program called What's Running (
http://www.whatsrunning.net/Download.aspx ) and it will give you much more
information about CPU resource use. It will even show the various programs
running inside svchosts.

Disk access can also create these types of problems, though I wouldn't
expect that in Raid 6. Perhaps a problem in the Raid Controller.  The hard
disk light may give you a clue if this is the problem area.

Bill