[AccessD] Access to Web

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at Marlow.com
Fri Sep 25 10:11:14 CDT 2009

ASP Max.  ASP.Net gives you a very powerful interface.  However, if you
just want simple data, asp classic is pretty easy, and can pull data
from an Access .mdb very easily.

Drew

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Max Wanadoo
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 5:44 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Access to Web

Sorry, thought it was clear - was in my simple brain - duh!
what I was trying to get at is that I suppose there might be a way to
output the table/query data/info into Excel and then from there to
HTML.

Or, perhaps, save it as a PDF and then use some of that PDF to HTML
programs around.

Or, Hard Code it myself - tendious and tiresome and trying to avoid
doing this.

Or, perhaps somebody out there might be doing this regularly and have
a routine or knows of a program that does this without having to
reinvent the wheel.

I have lots of stuff that i have done over the years and each time I
have hand/hard coded it.  This gives me exactly what I want (of
course) but it takes an absolute age to get right.

Sorry for any confusion.  Hit me over the head with a bed pan, eh!

With regard to the XML suggestion.  How would I do that from Access
AND does it display in a normal browser?

Many thanks

Max