[AccessD] Automated emails from Access requiring validation foreach email

Doug Murphy dw-murphy at cox.net
Fri Sep 25 19:00:13 CDT 2009

Hello Gustav,

Thank you for the excellent information. I tried my ISP smtp server again
and it worked this time. I must have had something set incorrectly the last
time I attempted using CDO from Access. Asside from the GMAIL cops shutting
me down once their server has been relaiable. Once I explained that I was
sending notices to a list of members they unlocked my account for the
organization.

I tried using the SMTP server for one of our hosting accounts but my
connection was not successfull. I have little knowledge of SMTP so was not
able to figure out if it was my connection parameters causing the failure or
they were blocking me. I can get to the server from my web site.

Thanks again.  Hopefully I'll learn something here.

Doug