[AccessD] [dba-VB] [dba-SQLServer] HELP, server completely unresponsive

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 29 10:13:14 CDT 2009

Gustav, given the read up on their web site, their main customers probably
come from the Investment banking system - tons of data - little time etc and
they probably charge a commensurate fee - hence my comment re BBPA costs.

I have sent the  link to some people but would like to know costs if you can
discover any.  My gut feeling is that they will tailor costs to the client
which is why they are not quoted.

Max