[AccessD] Table size

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Wed Sep 30 17:36:04 CDT 2009

Good idea, but it won't give you realistic figures.

That will give you an exagerated size for text fields - ie 255 characters as opposed to the
actual size of the stored strings plus the 4 bytes for the size info - and what about memo
fields?

Plus much of the space used by a table may be the storage of its indexes, not just its data.

--
Stuart