[AccessD] How do I pass a control to a function in the ControlSource

Jurgen Welz jwelz at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 18:18:59 CDT 2009

I'm bite, how does the function know which control to return the value to in the absence of Screen.ActiveControl?  How is this handled in the function?  I'm not sure why you are implying that this 'need' is a bad thing as it certainly will work 100% of the time in a control's double click event.  If there's a better way, I'm open to suggestions.

Ciao

Jürgen Welz

Edmonton, Alberta

jwelz at hotmail.com