[AccessD] Table size

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 19:13:24 CDT 2009

Oh no, I didn't mean it that way. What I  meant was the guys (and gals) on
this site are amazing with their knowledge and skills.  Impossible to keep
up with.  I think I have done something "clever" and the say "yeah, watch
this bud".

Hope I didn't offend anybody.  Emails sometimes can be difficult.

Anyway, John.  Hope you got something out of it all - LOL.

But, hey, tell you what, this might develop into a useful item.  I never
even considered Indexes.  What about Reference overheads.  Tons of stuff.

Max