[AccessD] OT: Software Testing - Reporting of Bugs/Issues etc

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Wed Apr 7 20:50:17 CDT 2010

Hi Gary
Thanks for the link - WOW!!
That's way too fancy for our needs
I was hoping for something much much much simpler
Our needs are purely in-house and no need for about 95% of the features on
that tool.
I would rather have it NOT web based - As I know NOTHING of such things
If it's web based then that means I would need to get others involved in its
install, implementation and maintenance - Yes?
Trying to keep this between 4 or 5 people - all in house

So when I say nothing fancy I really do mean low key - It can even stay in
Excel

Thanks heaps

Darren